Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by antalk <an...@intercommit.nl> on 2012/01/11 13:44:12 UTC

Re: [T5.3 beta 2] Using Tapestry-Spring-Security with 5.3?

Hi all,

I'm in the process of upgrading our webapps to Tap 5.3.x and we use this
library for our authentication process. I'm happy to announce that i've
updated the 3.0.0 trunk of tapestry-spring-security to work with Tapestry
5.3.x.

Now all i need is a repository where i can place the source code from which
other developers can build the jar themselves.

Antal

Re: [T5.3 beta 2] Using Tapestry-Spring-Security with 5.3?

Posted by TNO <tn...@free.fr>.
That's a great news.

Do you always need a repositroy ?

Thomas

Posted by David Rees <dr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:44 AM, antalk <an...@intercommit.nl> wrote:
> I'm in the process of upgrading our webapps to Tap 5.3.x and we use this
> library for our authentication process. I'm happy to announce that i've
> updated the 3.0.0 trunk of tapestry-spring-security to work with Tapestry
> 5.3.x.
>
> Now all i need is a repository where i can place the source code from which
> other developers can build the jar themselves.

GitHub.com works if you want to setup a full blown source code repo
for an open project.  Or the changes aren't intensive, just inline or
attach a patch/diff and send to the tapestry mailing list should
suffice.

-Dave

Re: [T5.3 beta 2] Using Tapestry-Spring-Security with 5.3?

Posted by Florian Parain <fl...@me.com>.
Antalk edited his first post :

> The code is now at: https://github.com/antalk/Tapestry-Spring-Security

As I said, It works with Tapestry 5.3 but you'll have to make some little
tweaks for Tapestry 5.3.1 and Tapestry 5.3.2.

Re: [T5.3 beta 2] Using Tapestry-Spring-Security with 5.3?

Posted by TNO <tn...@free.fr>.
Hi,

Where can I find the new version of Tapestry-Spring-Security comptatible
with Tapestry 5.3 ?

Thanks, Tom

Posted by Nicolas Barrera <nb...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the code, it's very useful for me too... :)
Nicolás.-

Re: [T5.3 beta 2] Using Tapestry-Spring-Security with 5.3?

Posted by antalk <an...@intercommit.nl>.
Hi Florian,

I've already fixed the 1st issue, (it was not working for me either).

But do you have the piece of code at hand that fixes the 2nd isssue also ? I
dont get any compilation or runtime errors anymore so i don't see at this
time what needs to be fixed.

Thx

Re: [T5.3 beta 2] Using Tapestry-Spring-Security with 5.3?