Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcin Maciukiewicz <ma...@altkom.pl> on 2004/06/21 16:35:12 UTC

diff between jar:deploy[-snapshot] and ear:deploy[-snapshot]

Hello folks.
v.: 1.0-rc3

It's about remote repository deployment.According to the:
http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html#Behavioural_Properties
my $HOME/build.properties provides "maven.username, maven.remote.group,
maven.repo.central, maven.repo.central.directory" properties.

They are enough for jar:deploy goal but ear:deploy says that:
"No remote repository was defined."

I see problems with ear:deploy and ear:deploy-snapshot.
Those goals are implemented differently from jar:deploy's.
Probably they expects different properties to work - sounds like a bug.
I'm not sure. Can anyone explain this?

Workaround:
Copy-pasted jar:deploy[-snapshot] goals code into ejb plugin with some
replaces should help.

--
Marcin Maciukiewicz
marcin.maciukiewicz@altkom.pl