Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Jingyi C. Shi" <js...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/05 06:35:49 UTC

How to publish fuseki in my own server

Dear all,

Do you have a tutorial for publishing fuseki in my own server? For example,
people can reach the set-up fuseki via http://my-ip-address:3030 instead of
http://localhost:3030.

Thanks,
Jingyi

Re: How to publish fuseki in my own server

Posted by "Jingyi C. Shi" <js...@gmail.com>.
I modified the shiro.ini and it works well now. Thank you for your help!

Best,
Jingyi

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.