Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Wu XIANG <w....@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 04:03:28 UTC

Fwd: Primary key *.bigint are not consistent with Foreign key *.int

Hi guys,

    I'm creating cubes by joining fact table to several dimension tables.

    The issue I have is I'm using different data types for joining keys
(legacy reason), e.g. bigint key on fact table and int key on dimension
table. When I click "Save" button of cube editing page, I get this "Primary
key *.bigint are not consistent with Foreign key *.int" error.

[image: Inline image 1]

    My question is, is it possible to bypass this type check ? Another
question is, is it too strong for this kind of type check.

thanks
*wu*

Re: Primary key *.bigint are not consistent with Foreign key *.int

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
I don't think this is a issue, you can alter the table definition to make
them consistent, right?

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi