Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Raajay <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/10 03:41:52 UTC

How to use tez-site.xml

I have a custom java application that functions as a tez client. For
certain DAGs, I need specialized Processor classes, that I add as a jar
file to the HDFS and modify the "tez.lib.uris" field in my Configuration.

Is that sufficient ? Should the "tez.lib.uris" in the "tez-site.xml" in
worker nodes also be update to include the new "jar" dependencies ?

Thanks
Raajay

Re: How to use tez-site.xml

Posted by Raajay <ra...@gmail.com>.