Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tom Miller <to...@hostwebase.com> on 2006/04/13 19:45:27 UTC

multiple context with one Tomcat5.x instance

Is there a how to for linux on how to get more than
one context to work under Tomcat 5.x?

I am not using ../webapps/ROOT  as a default context.
I am trying to get three context under ../webapps/
../webapps/production/
../webapps/qa/
../webapps/sandbox/

to work with one tomcat instance and with multiple
Virtual host and jkworker.

Thanks,

Tom