Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Bob Kenyon <bo...@raspbrry.demon.co.uk> on 2002/05/31 11:37:37 UTC

Maybe documentation discrepancy?

The JSTL public draft spec refers to a tag at section 10.5 called
<sql:driver>. The sql.tld file for beta2 does not have this but refers to
<sql:setDataSource>        <description>
        Creates a simple DataSource suitable only for prototyping.
</description>

Is this intentional?

--
Regards Bob,

Bob Kenyon, Raspberry Computing Ltd., 20 Highbury Grove, London N5 2EA, U.K.
phone: +44 20 7354 2219               email: bob@raspbrry.demon.co.uk

Re: Maybe documentation discrepancy?

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.
On Fri, 31 May 2002, Bob Kenyon wrote:

> The JSTL public draft spec refers to a tag at section 10.5 called
> <sql:driver>. The sql.tld file for beta2 does not have this but refers to
> <sql:setDataSource>        <description>
>         Creates a simple DataSource suitable only for prototyping.
> </description>
>
> Is this intentional?

No; I believe it's been fixed in the final spec.  (At least, I can't find
any occurrences of "sql:driver" in the final spec, except in the
"Changes" section.)

--
Shawn Bayern
"JSP Standard Tag Library"   http://www.jstlbook.com