Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by yaoxiaohua <ya...@outlook.com> on 2016/01/15 11:05:10 UTC

Containers Reserved why?

Hi Guys,

                The following is the screenshot for active RM, there are 245
containers reserved .

cid:image001.png@01D14FA8.79DB72E0

I don't know why there are so many Containers Reserved, do they mean that
there are 245 container can't be meted for cpu,mem or disk resources?

Even there is no job running , still there,

Who can give me some tips ?

Best Regards,

Evan

Re: Containers Reserved why?

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evan,
Following information will help in analyzing further ?

   1. Which Hadoop version ?
   2. How many applications are running ? none?
   3. Can we get some logs?
   4. CS or fair ?

Regards,
+ Naga

Re: Containers Reserved why?

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evan,

Re: Containers Reserved why?

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evan,

Re: Containers Reserved why?

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evan,

RE: Containers Reserved why?

Posted by yaoxiaohua <ya...@outlook.com>.
Thanks for your help.

Hadoop: hadoop2.3cdh5.0.2

1.       even no job running, it is still 245, maybe left before

2.Fair scheduler

What logs rm logs?

RE: Containers Reserved why?

RE: Containers Reserved why?