Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Donald Huebschman <dh...@mac.com> on 2002/03/03 16:52:46 UTC

macosx setup of tomcat 4.0.3

I am trying to use tomcat 4.0.3 on a Mac OS X 10.1.3 system. It starts up,
  but, when I switch to the jsp examples I get a 404 error, not available.
If I switch to the webdav example it does not have a problem. I cannot
find much difference between the webdav and examples/jsp. The examples do
not seem to be much different than those in tomcat 3.x which do work. I
have 4.0.3 under my home and my ownership.

Any suggestions as to what I am missing?

Thanks
Donald