Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 08:36:39 UTC

Re: Dropdownchoice missing (only when the page with Tinymce component) while scrolling the vertical scroll bar

add it as a dependency in the pom file.

-igor

Posted by rolandpeng <ro...@cht.com.tw>.
After checking the strange behavior with Sander,we find that in deployment
mode to run the quickstart will be okay.
This strange problem only took place in development mode.
Thanks Sander helping me to figure out this problem.

Re: Dropdownchoice missing (only when the page with Tinymce component) while scrolling the vertical scroll bar

Posted by rolandpeng <ro...@cht.com.tw>.
oh,sorry it's my typo.
I've already corrected the post. no defense,pals. ^^

Posted by Dane Laverty <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rolandpeng <ro...@cht.com.tw>.
hi wicket poles,

Posted by rolandpeng <ro...@cht.com.tw>.