Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Piotr Pisz <pi...@piszki.pl> on 2022/01/22 19:40:07 UTC

secstorage s3

Hi,

Is it possible to add secondary storage simultaneously as NFS and S3 (4.16)?

At the moment I am getting this message:

Request Failed (431)

You can only add new image stores from the same provider NFS already added

Is there a migrations path: NFS -> S3 in secondary storage?

Regards,

Piotr

Re: secstorage s3

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Piotr,
No idea and no idea why the limitation is there. Sounds like a good feature
though. Not just NFS -> S3 but any to and fro migration. also a mix of
storage types for secstores seems sensible.

--
Daan