Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Donahue, Bill" <bi...@sensis.com> on 2007/03/01 21:14:14 UTC

trouble with namespace url in wsdl file

I have a two enet addresses on a server. When I request the wsdl file from my browser:

http://gcnss2.atsdev.sensis.com/DBRI/services/AssetInfoService?wsdl

this is an excerpt of what I see:

….

  <wsdl:output name="getAllAssetsResponse">

      <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"          namespace="http://gcnss.atsdev.sensis.com/DBRI/services/AssetInfoService" use="encoded"/>

     </wsdl:output>

   </wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

−

<wsdl:service name="AssetInfoService">

   <wsdl:port binding="impl:AssetInfoServiceSoapBinding" name="AssetInfoService">

     <wsdlsoap:address location="http://gcnss2.atsdev.sensis.com/DBRI/services/AssetInfoService"/>

  </wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

Notice that the wsdl returned both gcnss and gcnss2 in the url.

I don’t hardcode the address or port anywhere for portability.

Is there a way to enforce which enet address gets implemented from the

server-config.wsdd file?

Thanks,

Bill

Re: trouble with namespace url in wsdl file

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
A namespace URI is not the same as an endpoint address. The namespace
URI is used simply to qualify the name of your method. It isn't used
to resolve an address.

Are you experiencing any errors with this WSDL?

Anne