Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/07 14:30:22 UTC

Current open Pull Requests

Hi,

right now there are 3 opened pull requests:

#14: Update AbstractUserDatabase.java - this is more a request than a PR,
so I'd be +1 on closing it without
merging and redirecting the user to JIRA

#15: Add dependabot config file (also contains a few javadocs fixes) - It
would be a nice to have, but I'd like to
request to add some exclusions (f.ex., servlet-api, jsp-api should not be
upgraded, tomcat's updates should be
ok within 9.x.x range but not for 10.x.x). Also, I've haven't used it so I
don't know how dependabot behaves with
versions not following semantic versioning. For instance, slf4j should stay
on 1.7.30 and not be upgraded to
latest 2.0.0-alpha1

#16: Refine class member fields - this is a big PR, as it affects 71 files.
OTOH, changes on those files are small
enough (mostly adding the final modifier throughout the code). I'd be more
comfortable if we merge this after
2.11.0-M8. There are too many files affected by this PR, and I'd like to
start the release vote tomorrow, so I think
it's better if this kind of change is introduced with more time to see that
there are no unintended side-effects..

sounds reasonable?

best regards,
juan pablo