Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/28 10:15:38 UTC

Clients may fetch incomplete set of topic partitions during cluster startup

Hi

Is the below issue fixed in latest Kafka 2.5?

I am seeing this issue still open. So just confirming before upgrading
Kafka to the latest.

Thanks,

Re: Clients may fetch incomplete set of topic partitions during cluster startup

Posted by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com>.
The above JIRA says Affect Version 2.2.1. So I am wondering if this effect
the latest Kafka version or not.

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Posted by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com>.