Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 19:00:51 UTC

iOS CDVLocalStorage plugin and config.xml

I noticed that it has been removed in config.xml:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/a07794d88c8e9cf72c24427908462a583241834b/CordovaLibTests/CordovaLibApp/config.xml

Just a copy and paste thing or something more? (are we removing it). I'm in
favour of not patching Apple's mistakes (sorry I mean API decisions)

Re: iOS CDVLocalStorage plugin and config.xml

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Yeah, I didn't mean to remove it.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.