Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/18 01:46:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.2

Hi,

We resolved 5 issues in this release (may take some time for cwiki to
update with this page):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Karaf+2.1.2+Release

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-002/

Release tags:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/tags/karaf-2.1.2/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.1.2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
With the couple of issues that have been identified I have canceled
the first release candidate of Karaf 2.1.2. When we have the above
identified issues resolved we'll be cutting another release candidate.
Thanks everyone for testing the first RC, all your feed back is
greatly appreciated :)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,