Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lokem <fu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/26 03:17:54 UTC

Consuming selective messages with multiple consumers, single queue (REST)

Hi folks,

I have 2 publishers submitting to a single queue.  These 2 publishers also
act as consumers for the responses from a single response queue for the
requests they've sent.  Since I'm using REST to obtain the requests; I have
no way to selectively retrieve the messages via selector.  Right now, the
consumers are utilizing the "readTimeout" parameter to wait for responses.

Is there a way I can guarantee that these 2 consumers will get the proper

Thanks.

Re: Consuming selective messages with multiple consumers, single queue (REST)

Posted by lokem <fu...@yahoo.com>.
I've already tried with an earlier 5.4 snapshot.  Will try again with the
latest snapshot.  If that still doesn't work, I'll open a JIRA bug report.

All that said, I guess there's no other way to go about this :D

Thanks.

Posted by cobrien <cl...@ttmsolutions.com>.