Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Cody Koeninger <co...@mediacrossing.com> on 2014/07/15 16:15:01 UTC

traveling next week

I'm going to be on a plane wed 23, return flight monday 28, so will miss
daily call those days.  I'll be pushing forward on projects as I can, but
skype availability may be limited, so email if you need something from me.

Re: traveling next week

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
No, sorry for the mixup, it was a "helpful" autocomplete similarity between
an internal work list and the spark dev list
:(

Switched my spark mailing list subscription back to my personal email so
you guys won't be subjected to further unwanted email.

Re: traveling next week

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.