Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by javier <jr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/02 18:28:43 UTC

create and deploy a jaxws service programatically

Hello!

Looking at [1] you have the explanation to deploy an axis service programatically. But using this approach you need the services.xml and it is oriented to the standard axis2-way service. I didn't find a reference to do the same for jaxws services. I have two questions (i) What is the best way to launch a service programatically and then deploy jaxws services on it since we don't need the services.xml file to deploy it on servicejar dir. (ii) How do I get the properties (context) of a running server for getting the list of services using the Amila's idea on [2]?  Thanks in advance

Best regards
Javier

[1] http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-axis2soap/index.html
[2] http://markmail.org/message/shoyhqnxfjxskcz3