Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by John Mammen <Jo...@nbad.com> on 2001/05/14 07:22:28 UTC

Diagrams

Hello Developers,

I was going through the users guide, and I thought it needed some diagrams.
I am in the process of developing these diagrams which i am attaching.

Please let me know if these kind of diagrams are needed as I am creating
these diagrams for my understanding.

Regards
John Mammen

Re: Diagrams

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
I think these kinds of diagrams are very useful. If you are willing
to do them I'll try to commit them ..

If you can provide them in GIF form that'll be the easiest. If not
I can do it ..

Thanks!

Sanjiva.