Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Larry Cai <lc...@bcsglobal.com> on 2009/05/13 07:59:10 UTC

Restful service on SM4.1

I deployed my simple restful bundle on SM 4.1 which include CXF
2.2.0.fuse and JSR311 API 1.0 (1.3.0.fuse). I already installed cxf-osgi
and the cxf-osgi-example is running fine. But my restful bundle didn't
work...

bean.xml:

<import
resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jaxrs-binding.xml" />

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/osgi/cxf-extension-osgi.xml" />

<jaxrs:server id="customer" address="/customer ">

<jaxrs:serviceBeans>

                                <ref bean="customerService" />

                </jaxrs:serviceBeans>

</jaxrs:server>

<bean id="customerService" class="com.customerService"/>

customerService class:

@Path("/")

public class CustomerFrontEnd{

      @GET

      @Path("/customers/{id}/")

                public Customer getCustomer(@PathParam("id") String id)
{

                                return new Customer();

                }

}

But I got following exceptions:

ERROR | xtenderThread-82 | OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext  |
gatedExecutionApplicationContext  366 | Post refresh error

bean with name 'customer ': Error setting property values; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException;
nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:

PropertyAccessException 1:
org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property
'serviceBeans' threw exception; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1279)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1010)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:472)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)

                at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:185)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:164)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)

                at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBea
nFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)

                at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAppli
cationContext.access$1600(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.j
ava:68)

                at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAppli
cationContext$4.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:34
3)

                at
org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustom
TCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)

                at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAppli
cationContext.completeRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationConte
xt.java:308)

                at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.Dependen
cyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$CompleteRefreshTask.run(DependencyWai
terApplicationContextExecutor.java:138)

                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException;
nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:

PropertyAccessException 1:
org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property
'serviceBeans' threw exception; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

                at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(Abs
tractPropertyAccessor.java:104)

                at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(Abs
tractPropertyAccessor.java:59)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1276)

                ... 18 more

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Larry

Re: Restful service on SM4.1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I assume you are use cxf client, then take a look at [1], where you can
find how to configure the ConnectionTimeout and ReceiveTimeout for your
client
[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html
Freeman

--