Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Lucio Crusca <lu...@sulweb.org> on 2019/03/17 17:24:38 UTC

Re: waiting for connection (xdebug)

On 10/02/19 17:53, Jake Ochs wrote:
> Haven’t been able to devote the time [...]

Please take a look at my comment in the bugtracker [1] for details. I copy here only the last sentence, for those not subscribed to the bug report:

Do you think it's possible that current NB lacks JAXB dependency, but it uses it only for communicating with xdebug (the DBGp protocol is XML based) and maybe other minor things no one noticed until now?

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1959