Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Michael Russo <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/07 00:03:38 UTC

[RESULT] Move usergrid repos to gitbox.apache.org

The vote has passed and I've opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17568.

Re: [RESULT] Move usergrid repos to gitbox.apache.org

Posted by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
If we do pull requests on Github would they get synced back or is it a two way sync?

-- Rahul Singh rahul.singh@anant.us Anant Corporation

Posted by Michael Russo <mi...@gmail.com>.