Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2002/11/18 11:20:48 UTC

Apache 1.3 API Intro in 2.0 documentation?

Hey all,
  I've just decided to wet my feet in the 2.0 C API and looked at the
documentation intro on my copy of the manual (with the httpd2 distro -
2.0.40).  The document is labeled "Apache 2.0 API Notes ", but the correct
label (as exists [thankfully :-)] at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/developer/) is "Apache 1.3 API  Notes".

Maybe someone who's already got the CVS can do a quick patch to make life
easier for newbies?

Also, is there any work on a similar document for Apache 2.0? (Or does it
exist and I just missed it?)

  Issac

PS Please cc me as I didn't subscribe to the list just for this small issue.
tnx