Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ayodeji Enitan WAZIRI <aw...@softalliance.com> on 2022/08/09 09:36:03 UTC

Change Component Name

Hello
I am trying to change the name of the facility component to Inventory
I have currently done this in the ofbiz-component.xml of the product
application:
<webapp name="inventory"
        title="Inventory"
        position="3"
        description="FacilityComponentDescription"
        server="default-server"
        location="webapp/facility"
        base-permission="OFBTOOLS,FACILITY"

app-shortcut-screen="component://product/widget/facility/FacilityScreens.xml#ShortcutApp"
        mount-point="/inventory"/>
</ofbiz-component>
I can navigate to /inventory but /facility still works and the menu still
shows facility instead of Inventory

Thanks and Regards

--

***DISCLAIMER****:
- *The content of this email is confidential and

Re: Change Component Name

Posted by Ayodeji Enitan WAZIRI <aw...@softalliance.com>.
Dear Ingo
The missing images