Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Frank Cohen <fc...@pushtotest.com> on 2004/09/27 05:14:05 UTC

WSDL2Jython?

Has anyone considered extending the WSDL2Java package to include
WSDL2Jython? I maintain the TestMaker open source project and I'm
thinking of writing WSDL2Jython so that TestMaker users could go from
WSDL to a scalability, functionality, and quality of service monitor
test. I'm wondering if the team would be interested in adding it to
Axis if I wrote it? -Frank

---
Frank Cohen, PushToTest, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone: 408 374 7426
Author of "Java Testing and Design: From Unit Tests to Automated Web
Tests"
from Prentice Hall, details at http://thebook.pushtotest.com

Re: WSDL2Jython?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.