Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by "York, Brennon" <Br...@capitalone.com> on 2015/09/17 22:52:18 UTC

CI Environment

All, do we have a CI environment setup for builds (nightly, test matrix, etc.) of Apex? If not, I’ll make a JIRA and get started. Also, if we don’t yet, does anyone have a preference of hosting platforms for it (Travis, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)? Would love to hear thoughts!

Re: CI Environment

Posted by Chetan Narsude <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Thanks. Ticket created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10454

And before I could write about it, it's addressed as well!

--
Chetan

Re: CI Environment

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: CI Environment

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Apache Infrastructure provided build services [1], best if the project looks into using those.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://ci.apache.org

Re: CI Environment

Posted by Chetan Narsude <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
+1 for Travis. Looks like the purchase of subscription is recent.

--
Chetan

Re: CI Environment

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.

Re: CI Environment

Posted by Vlad Rozov <v....@datatorrent.com>.
+1 for travis as well.

Re: CI Environment

Posted by Andy Perlitch <an...@datatorrent.com>.
My vote is travis!

wrote:

> All, do we have a CI environment setup for builds (nightly, test matrix,
> etc.) of Apex? If not, I’ll make a JIRA and get started. Also, if we don’t
> yet, does anyone have a preference of hosting platforms for it (Travis,
> Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)? Would love to hear thoughts!

Andy Perlitch
Software Engineer
DataTorrent Inc
(408)829-9319