Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ld...@us.ibm.com> on 2013/09/10 16:54:54 UTC

Cordova Translation Wiki Page Added

FYI, I have added a wiki page with instructions for someone who would want
to run the automated translation process we have to push from git to
crowdin and back to git again.  Take a look and if anyone has any
questions or suggestions for improvements to the wiki shoot them my way!

https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CordovaTranslations

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
ldeluca@apache.org

Re: Cordova Translation Wiki Page Added

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Nice write-up! Makes it quite clear as to how it all works :)