Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Priyanka Shinde <Pr...@ixsight.com> on 2012/06/26 13:37:28 UTC

Need help on Hadoop Map Reduce

Hi,

      I am implementing MapReduce application. For that firstly I am running Wordcount
program. But when I run the program, I am getting the following error :

*java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/hadoop/pgm/jobTokenPassword (Permission denied)*

The*jobTokenPassword*file is present at that location and it is created with 400 permission
when I run the program . I searched over the internet, but I am not getting the solution
on this problem.

     Please, help to solve this problem.

--
Thanks&   Regards,
Priyanka Shinde

Re: Need help on Hadoop Map Reduce

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Moving this to mapreduce-user@. We use mapreduce-dev@ only for MR
project development related questions, not user-oriented ones.

What version of Hadoop are you using? And what user are you running
your MR program as (via hadoop jar?).

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Priyanka Shinde
<Pr...@ixsight.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I am implementing MapReduce application. For that firstly I am running
> Wordcount
> program. But when I run the program, I am getting the following error :
>
> *java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/hadoop/pgm/jobTokenPassword
> (Permission denied)*
>
> The*jobTokenPassword*file is present at that location and it is created with
> 400 permission
> when I run the program . I searched over the internet, but I am not getting
> the solution
> on this problem.
>
>    Please, help to solve this problem.
>
> --