Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/12/13 17:47:08 UTC

TranQL Artifacts are now all released

All TranQL artifacts have now been released.  The final tally is:

TranQL 1.4
TranQL-Connector 1.3
TranQL-Connector-ra 1.3
TranQL-Connector-Derby-* 1.2

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: TranQL Artifacts are now all released

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
No worries...we can fix it in 1.4.2 :)

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
run mvn -U to get the newest plugins