Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/25 10:16:52 UTC

Out of date PRs on github

Hi

We got a bunch of old PRs that for various reasons has not been merged.
I would like to cleanup this and close them before the end of the year.

I added comments to ask people to close those old PRs.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Out of date PRs on github

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks Jean that was a good advice.

I have added a note about this to our docs at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Merging+commits+from+trunk+to+fixes+branch

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Out of date PRs on github