Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2001/12/19 21:50:18 UTC

RE: Multiple apps and the cactus.properties file

What's the status ? Have you tried with one the latest build ?

-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.addParameter$method_call$ajcPostAroun
d4
> 3(
> > AbstractTestCase.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k))
> > at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.addParameter$method_call$ajcPostAroun
d4
> 3$

ajcVoidWrapper(AbstractTestCase.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspec
t.
> ja
> > va(1k))
> > at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.addParameter$method_call(AbstractTest
Ca
> se
> > .java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1108)
> > at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java;
or
> g/
> > apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):412) at
> > org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:130)
> > at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runTest$method_call$ajcPostAround37(A
bs
> tr
> > actTestCase.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k))
> > at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runTest$method_call$ajcPostAround37$a
jc
> Vo

idWrapper(AbstractTestCase.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.jav
a(
> 1k
> > ))
> > at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runTest$method_call(AbstractTestCase.
ja
> va
> > ;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1108) at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare$ajcPostCall(AbstractTestCase.
ja
> va
> > ;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):373)
> > at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java;org/apa
ch

(http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2001-11-20/).
> Just
> > remember that there is now an additional jar file (aspectjrt.jar)
that
> you
> > need to have both in your client side and server side classpaths.
This

http://localhost:80/realWebbAppContext/servlet/ServletRedirector/).