Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/06/07 01:54:17 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "June2017" by OlivierLamy

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "June2017" page has been changed by OlivierLamy:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2017?action=diff&rev1=33&rev2=34

Comment:
Add Gobblin report

  Gobblin has been incubating since 2017-02-23.

- Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
+ Few first steps has been made:

-   1.
-   2.
-   3.
+ * mailing list setup
+ * jira setup
+ * few Apache account creation for new committers.

+ Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
- Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
- aware of?

+   1. Code import. Still need agreement from LinkedIn/Microsoft

+ Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
+ aware of?

- How has the community developed since the last report?
+   None

-
-
- How has the project developed since the last report?
+ How has the community developed since the last report?

+   We are very first steps of the project

- How would you assess the podling's maturity?
- Please feel free to add your own commentary.
+ How has the project developed since the last report?
+
+   Not much. We are waiting code donation before start building the community.

+
+ How would you assess the podling's maturity?
+ Please feel free to add your own commentary.
+
-   [ ] Initial setup
+   [X] Initial setup
    [ ] Working towards first release
    [ ] Community building
    [ ] Nearing graduation
@@ -386, +392 @@

  Date of last release:

-   XXXX-XX-XX
+   N/A

  When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

+   N/A

- Signed-off-by:

+ Signed-off-by:
+