Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Guilherme Hott <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/22 20:30:58 UTC

Handle Null values from getters when setStatementParameters on com.datatorrent.lib.db.jdbc.AbstractJdbcPOJOOutputOperator

Hi guys, I am having problems with AbstractJdbcPOJOOutputOperator to output
null values, because doesn't handle null values. So I tested this change
and worked. How can I submit a pull request with this patch?

https://github.com/guilhermehott/apex-malhar/commit/f30b4e60d39e54a85e879db6547f5d5b022782ce

Best

--
*Guilherme Hott*
*Software Engineer*

Re: Handle Null values from getters when setStatementParameters on com.datatorrent.lib.db.jdbc.AbstractJdbcPOJOOutputOperator

Posted by Guilherme Hott <gu...@gmail.com>.
Ok, great. Thank you

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@apache.org>.
Hi Guilherme,