Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Erez Naim <er...@theneura.com> on 2015/04/27 13:31:19 UTC

IP Spoofing

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a chance to enable IP Spoofing using Jmeter?

BR,

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map

Re: IP Spoofing

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
On 27/04/2015 12:31, Erez Naim wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I wonder if there is a chance to enable IP Spoofing using Jmeter?

Possible with HTTP Request:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request
Field "Source address"

"[Only for HTTP Request with HTTPClient implementation]
This property is used to enable IP Spoofing. It override the default
local IP address for this sample. The JMeter host must have multiple IP
addresses (i.e. IP aliases, network interfaces, devices). The value can
be a host name, IP address, or a network interface device such as "eth0"
or "lo" or "wlan0".
If the property httpclient.localaddress is defined, that is used for all
HttpClient requests. "