Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/04/29 09:32:02 UTC

Workflow appropriated for Ofbiz

Hi
I would like to know who have implemented an external  workflow in ofbiz .
Someone can give me excluding Ehydra Workflow .
I want also to have documentation about Oscommerce workflow implementation

Thanks

Re: Workflow appropriated for Ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
When you find out, please document it for future users.

ladroge sent the following on 4/29/2008 12:32 AM: