Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Sbryc <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/10 14:42:54 UTC

xssf cell value end of zero

my cell value in excel : 123123000

my code:

            XSSFWorkbook workBook = new
XSSFWorkbook(yuklenenExcelInputStream);
            XSSFSheet sheet = workBook.getSheetAt(0);
            Iterator iter = sheet.rowIterator();
            while(iter.hasNext()){
                   XSSFRow row = (XSSFRow)iter.next();
                   System.out.println("row.getCell() = " + row.getCell());
           }

result:

row.getCell() =1.23123E8

i don't want it

i want it that way

row.getCell() = 123123000

please help me!
thanks

Re: xssf cell value end of zero

Posted by Sbryc <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick.

i solved my problem. i added this codes

 double d = cell.getNumericCellValue();
 Long l = (new Double(d)).longValue();

thanks again

Re: xssf cell value end of zero

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Sun, 11 Nov 2012, Sbryc wrote:
> the result is still the same
> Does not matter as much as 7-digit numbers
> but i trying more than 7-digit numbers
> method of getCell converting scientific notation as 1.23123E8

What are you doing after calling getCell() ? Are you getting the type, and
then the double value, then formatting? And if so, are you doing a custom
format of the double or using DataFormatter? And if not, why not? ;-)

Nick

Re: xssf cell value end of zero

Posted by Shuichen Zhang <zh...@yahoo.com>.
As Nick suggested, can you try the following code?

   XSSFWorkbook workBook = new XSSFWorkbook(yuklenenExcelInputStream);
   XSSFSheet sheet = workBook.getSheetAt(0);
   Iterator iter = sheet.rowIterator();
   while(iter.hasNext()){
      XSSFRow row = (XSSFRow)iter.next();

      if (row.getCell().getCellType() == Cell.CELL_TYPE_NUMERIC) {
         System.out.println("Cell value = " + (new BigDecimal(Double.valueOf(row.getCell().getNumericCellValue()))).toPlainString());
      }
   }

Good luck.

Does not matter as much as 7-digit numbers
but i trying more than 7-digit numbers
method of getCell converting scientific notation as 1.23123E8
i know it's meaning 123123000 but i don't want to get 1.23123E8 by method of
getCell
because i am writing datas to excel and excel in the showing scientific
notation

Re: xssf cell value end of zero

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Sat, 10 Nov 2012, Sbryc wrote:
>                   XSSFRow row = (XSSFRow)iter.next();
>                   System.out.println("row.getCell() = " + row.getCell());

That's calling cell.toString(). You almost certainly want to switch on the
type, fetch the numeric value as a double and format it as needed

Nick