Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by massimo malvestio <ma...@cardinis.com> on 2006/10/05 15:59:38 UTC

inclusion in "who uses j2" page

Hello!
I work for Cardinis Solutions, which is involved in providing solutions
for the governance of innovation and the improvement of companies.
We decided to adopt Jetspeed 2 as reference portal server and we would
to be added to this page
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/who-uses-j2.html.
Please, could anybody explain the procedure to follow?

--
Massimo Malvestio
Software Developer

---
Questo messaggio è strettamente riservato ai destinatari specificati.
Se è ricevuto per errore si prega di avvisare il mittente e di cancellarlo
dal proprio sistema.
-
This message is specifically addressed to the recipient(s).
Should you receive it by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system.

Re: inclusion in "who uses j2" page

Posted by massimo malvestio <ma...@cardinis.com>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> massimo malvestio wrote:
>> Hello!
>> I work for Cardinis Solutions, which is involved in providing
>> solutions for the governance of innovation and the improvement of
>> companies.
>> We decided to adopt Jetspeed 2 as reference portal server and we
>> would to be added to this page
>> http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/who-uses-j2.html.
>> Please, could anybody explain the procedure to follow?
>>
> Need the following information:
>
> 1. Organization Name
> 2. Organization URL
> 3. Brief Description of the organization and how Jetspeed is used
> 4. An image about the same size as the ones found here: (optional)
> http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/who-uses-j2.html

Ok, but which mail address should I use? This?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.