Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ptomsic <pt...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/17 23:41:41 UTC

bare minimum req's for a RAR file?

trying to integrate ActiveMQ 4, and JBoss 4.
I found the integration guide which suggests putting the
activemq-ra-$version.rar file, the panacya-jms-ds.xml and the
panacya-mdb-test-1.0.jar file into the JBoss deployment file.

Is it possible to simply put that ra.xml file that's contained in the RAR
file into my
deployment/mysar.sar/META-INF/ra.xml, include all the jars that are in that
RAR file into my SAR directory, as a bare minimum, or is the RAR file an
absolute neccesity?

The page (http://www.activemq.org/JBoss+Integration) doesn't really provide
a ton of detail.

thanks

Re: bare minimum req's for a RAR file?

Posted by Paul Tomsic <pt...@gmail.com>.
i meant, specifically to ActiveMQ's rar file - the one that i refer to in the
link from activeMQ's site, on integration w/ amq+jboss

Re: bare minimum req's for a RAR file?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
It might be best to ask this kind of question on a JBoss forum.

On 4/17/06, ptomsic <pt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> trying to integrate ActiveMQ 4, and JBoss 4.
> I found the integration guide which suggests putting the
> activemq-ra-$version.rar file, the panacya-jms-ds.xml and the
> panacya-mdb-test-1.0.jar file into the JBoss deployment file.
>
> Is it possible to simply put that ra.xml file that's contained in the RAR
> file into my
> deployment/mysar.sar/META-INF/ra.xml, include all the jars that are in that
> RAR file into my SAR directory, as a bare minimum, or is the RAR file an
> absolute neccesity?
>
> The page (http://www.activemq.org/JBoss+Integration) doesn't really provide
> a ton of detail.
>
> thanks