Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/27 07:25:23 UTC

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Compiler (maven) - Build # 240 - Still Failing

Is this anything I did?

I checked the compiler build locally before my latest commits

(admittedly I only checked ant, but I don't expect anything should be
different here for maven, if it works with ant and I made not changes to
the ant build itself?)

AW: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Compiler (maven) - Build # 240 - Still Failing

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
No ... I'm currently working on the site distribution ... sorry for taking so long [:(]

Chris