Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es> on 2008/03/03 11:29:23 UTC

Lucene Fields

Can I search using fields? There is any field defined. I've readed
Lucene documentation and allows search like:

title:"The Right Way" AND text:go

cheers!
--
Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>
GIT Consultors

Re: Lucene Fields

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>.
El lun, 03-03-2008 a las 14:07 +0100, Marcel Reutegger escribió:
> Paco Avila wrote:
> > Can I search using fields? There is any field defined. I've readed
> > Lucene documentation and allows search like:
> >
> > title:"The Right Way" AND text:go
>
> No, you cannot. Even though Jackrabbit uses a Lucene index, the fields for JCR
> properties do not map 1:1 to Lucene fields. Instead you can use the following:
>
> //element(*, some:type)[jcr:contains(@title, '"The Right Way"') and
> jcr:contains(@text, 'go')]

ok, thanks!
--
Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>
GIT Consultors

Re: Lucene Fields

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Paco Avila wrote:
> Can I search using fields? There is any field defined. I've readed
> Lucene documentation and allows search like:
>
> title:"The Right Way" AND text:go

No, you cannot. Even though Jackrabbit uses a Lucene index, the fields for JCR
properties do not map 1:1 to Lucene fields. Instead you can use the following:

//element(*, some:type)[jcr:contains(@title, '"The Right Way"') and
jcr:contains(@text, 'go')]

regards
  marcel