Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Thierry Janaudy <tj...@voxgeneration.com> on 2001/06/15 16:25:13 UTC

[soap call to an EJB] [nu such method at depl time]

Hello,

I am trying to run the example provided in the latest SOAP release
to call EJB methods. (In my case, WLS 6).

I have some questions regarding stateful session beans:

Is it possible to provide arguments to the create method of the SFSB?
It seems that I can only use create() with no arguments. (Although
it is valid to have some arguments for a SFSB).

When trying to deploy my XML descriptor file, I always get a:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor.fromXML(DeploymentDescriptor.jav
a:454)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:2
30)

Thank you.

-- Thierry

PS: here is the xml file

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
                    id="urn:service-helloworld">

  <isd:provider type="org.apache.soap.providers.StatefulEJBProvider"
                scope="Application"
                methods="create hello">

    <isd:option key="JNDIName"               value="samples.HelloService"/>
    <isd:option key="FullHomeInterfaceName"
value="samples.weblogic_ejb.HelloServiceHome" />
    <isd:option key="ContextProviderURL"     value="t3://localhost:7001" />
    <isd:option key="FullContextFactoryName"
value="weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory" />

  </isd:provider>

<isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:faultListene
r>
</isd:service>