Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com> on 2002/04/06 06:29:32 UTC

Current release and dependent commons projects.

A bug was fixed in BeanUtils a couple of weeks ago after the lock-down,
it's there now and I'd like to use it to make the nested iterate work as
planned when using Map collections.

Is the reference in the commons code going to stay the same, or next
phase going to take new code?...

Craig, I saw you put your two cents into the release of BeanUtils and
Validator, is Struts 1.1 going to use these releases?...

Arron.

Re: Current release and dependent commons projects.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Arron Bates wrote:

> Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 14:29:32 +1000
> From: Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>
> To: Struts Developers List <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Current release and dependent commons projects.
>
> A bug was fixed in BeanUtils a couple of weeks ago after the lock-down,
> it's there now and I'd like to use it to make the nested iterate work as
> planned when using Map collections.
>
> Is the reference in the commons code going to stay the same, or next
> phase going to take new code?...
>
> Craig, I saw you put your two cents into the release of BeanUtils and
> Validator, is Struts 1.1 going to use these releases?...

Yes, Struts 1.1 will use the released version of the commons components
(in fact, I consider that a prerequisite).  So, if you have any
outstanding bugs to report in the commons stuff, get 'em into Bugzilla
soon so that we can address everything now.

> Arron.

Craig