Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Andrew Davidson <ae...@ucsc.edu.INVALID> on 2022/01/21 18:02:31 UTC

Is user@spark indexed by google?

There is a ton of great info in this archive. I noticed when I do a google search it does not seem to find results from this source

Kind regards

Andy

RE: Is user@spark indexed by google?

Posted by Theodore J Griesenbrock <te...@ibm.com>.
Try searching here:

<ht...@spark.apache.org>

-T.J.

**T.J. Griesenbrock**

Technical Release Manager

Watson Health

He/Him/His

+1 (602) 377-7673 (Text only)
teej@ibm.com

IBM

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
Well agreed that this user@spark is a great place to search for answers and
no I don't think this email list is indexed by Google.

For this reason I use gmail and all my user@/dev@ memberships are added to
my gmail account. For example, I can search starting from 2016 onwards the
gmail mailing list. I suggest you explore that option if it helps.

Mich

   view my Linkedin profile