Posted to user@flink.apache.org by ri...@sina.cn on 2017/12/26 07:50:07 UTC

Fetching TaskManager log failed

I run a flink job,when run one hour,there have a error:
 ERROR org.apache.flink.runtime.webmonitor.handlers.TaskManagerLogHandler  - Fetching TaskManager log failed.
java.util.NoSuchElementException: None.get

Re: Fetching TaskManager log failed

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
Thanks for reporting this issue. A few questions:

- Which version of Flink are you using?
- Does it work up to the point that the Exception is thrown? e.g. for
smaller files it's OK?

Let me pull in Chesnay (cc'd) who has worked on log fetching for the
web runtime.

– Ufuk