Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> on 2014/08/20 21:34:40 UTC

KAM rules keep me giggling

What poison pills are they ;)

Someone suggested using kam and I'm happy now. I figure they are not
with SA spirit that no one rule should make that happen but... yeah.

One helluva rules!

--
jarif.bit

Re: KAM rules keep me giggling

Posted by Joe Quinn <jq...@pccc.com>.
On 8/20/2014 3:34 PM, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
> What poison pills are they ;)
>
> Someone suggested using kam and I'm happy now. I figure they are not
> with SA spirit that no one rule should make that happen but... yeah.
>
> One helluva rules!

:)

We're always curious how our rules work for other people, so if there
are any in there that are particularly effective, let us know!