Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jochen Wuttke <wu...@lu.unisi.ch> on 2008/12/12 12:27:23 UTC

[OT] list command interface does not work

Sorry for this OT message, but I have unsuccessfully been trying to
unsubscribe from this list for days now. No matter which method I use
(users-unsubscribe@... users-unsubscribe-my.email=bla.com@...) and
even contacting the owner address listed in the FAQ sent when I
subscribed were all answered with the same message:

We are sorry, but this discussion does not exist. Your recent message
to (unsubscribe) was rejected.

What the heck is going on? Can someone please tell me how to
unsubscribe or kick me from the list.

Thanks
Jochen