Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tony Demark <to...@legaux.com> on 2000/12/18 17:10:56 UTC

[JOB] Sr Web Developers

[ Crossposted: mason and modperl mailling lists ]

I am in the process of obtaining talent to fill-out our Technology Group
here at GoodCompany. We are looking for experienced Perl programmers
with web and SQL experience who are seeking a position where they will
be able to provide critical input into the direction of our company. Our
site is being built using Mason and Java running on RedHat Linux and
Solaris.

Job Description:

Senior Developer
* Motivated, self-directed individual responsible for the design and
  implementation of web-based applications
* Minimum 5 years programming in C, C++, Perl, Java, or other high
  level language.
* Comfortable with SQL and accessing / modifying databases from
  within applications
* Experience with XML, WML a plus
* Skilled in software design and life-cycle development
* Familiar with Solaris / Linux
* Ability to work well under pressure and adapt a must
* Excellent verbal communication skills and team-oriented thinking
* Desire to teach / mentor Jr group members
* This is a full-time, on-site employee position

GoodCompany Background:

GoodCompany (www.goodcompany.com) was formed in the second quarter of
2000 to provide business services to small businesses. Backed by Advanta
Corp (www.advanta.com) and based outside Philadelphia, GoodCompany
will be launching its first suite of online services in the first quarter
of 2001.

If you are interested and/or would like more information, feel free to
contact me at:
resume-SRDEV1@legaux.com

Thanks,
Tony Demark