Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pravin Patil <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2012/06/01 04:44:38 UTC

Re: Menu and submenu widget

Hi G.Ben,

I think this link will help you to creat menu step by step...
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/ofbiz-tutorial-a-beginners-development-guide.html#OFBizTutorial-ABeginnersDevelopmentGuide-Creatingthewebapp
  Go to part 2 -> point No. 2.

Kind Regards
Pravin Patil
HotWax Media

Re: Menu and submenu widget

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

G.Ben

Re: Menu and submenu widget

Posted by matarazzo angelo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi G.Ben
unfortunately, I think you have to use css, infact in ofbiz the submenu
doesn't appear close to menu-item clicked.
Regards

Re: Menu and submenu widget

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It's me again, I'm trying to use a submenu but It's not working well,
when I click on the menu-item it leads me to another page where my submenu
is there.
So the thing that I want is  : Once I click on the menu-item, the submenu
will be displayed automatically near to it ( I've tried to do an horizontal
menu but When searching about it, I found that I should do it with CSS)

So any help guys ??

Thank you.

Regards.

G.Ben.

Re: Menu and submenu widget

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your help :)
It did work with my application.

Regards.

G.Ben.

Re: Menu and submenu widget

Posted by Jay Prakash Jain <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Ben,
The menu item "main" does not appear till you will not add your
application into application in the app bar, if u want to appear
item "main" before to add application into app bar, use following line
and change it main to main1 and change it again after add it to
application tab bar
Try to use it
<menu-item name="main1" title="Main"><link target="main"/></menu-item>

Regards
Jay Jain

Re: Menu and submenu widget

Posted by Ghita Benabdellah <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi  Brajesh Patel,
*
*
I solved the problem, thank you so much for your help.

Regards.

G.Ben

Re: Menu and submenu widget

Posted by Brajesh Patel <br...@gmail.com>.