Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Dai Peng <Pe...@rdc.ericsson.se> on 2002/01/30 03:29:39 UTC

SOAP HEAD

Hello SOAP experts:

    I've one question about the SOAP Header.

    I'm using the SOAP RPC to implement a SOAP server with Apache SOAP,
and I want to add session control and transaction control functions. As
described  in the SOAP 1.1 specification Chapter 7.2, I want to add
these session and transaction info to the SOAP Header.

    My question is whether can I have some way to access the data in the
SOAP Header in server side with RPC format ?
    And whether in the Client side I have some API to use to add data to
SOAP header with the SOAP RPC APIs ?

    Your response are very appreciated.

    BR
    Dai Peng